(2) Educational goals
1. To nurture students as chemical engineers for production, maintenance, product test and quality control in chemical plants.
2. To nurture students as professional technicians for analysis and identification of chemical products, and for driving the upgrading of industry.
3. To nurture students as professional technicians for preparation, processing and applications of high technology materials.
4. To inculcate students professional ethics, concept of safety and environmental protection, and to decrease the occurrence of industrial safety accident and environmental pollution.
1. To nurture students as research and development personnels specialized in the field of chemical and materials engineering.
2. To nurture students as professional personnels with the ability of independent thinking , and planning, analyzing, and solving engineering problems.
3. To nurture graduated students with the ability of communication, coordination, integration, and expression.