(3) Core Competencies
1. The ability to use mathematics, science, and the knowledge about chemical and materials engineering.
2. The ability to design and conduct experiments, and to analyze and identify the experimental results.
3. The ability to employ the necessary tools and skills required for practical applications of chemical and materials engineering.
4. The ability to design chemical engineering process, system, or to prepare materials, or to understand the applications of materials.
5. The ability to communicate effectively, and to cooperate with the team.
6. The ability to discover, analyze and solve the problems.
7. The ability of global view, and to learn new knowledge aggressively.
8. The ability to understand the industrial safety, professional ethics and social responsibility.
1. The ability of professional knowledge about chemical and materials engineering.
2. The ability to plan and execute the research projects.
3. The ability to write the professional articles.
4. The ability of independent thinking.
5. The ability to perform cross field work and to coordinate and integrate.
6. The ability of good global view, responsibility and professional dedication.
7. The ability of leadership and plan management.